Humans are tripartite. This means that Humans are composed or divided into three parts, namely our Body, Soul and Spirit.
It is the Spirit of a man that enables him to worship and connect to God.
When we die, our Spirit is the only one to continue its journey to everlasting life.
Then, our Soul, which where our emotions, personality, character, feelings, moral values and more are sourced from.
Thirdly, our Body, it's simply just our Physical being, which when we die would remain on Earth.
1 Thessalonians 5: 23-2423 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.
Questions to ponder:
1. Do Ghosts really exist?
- The definition of Ghost, simply means INTERCHANGEABLE.
- The belief of "ghost" among men, already existed several thousand years ago.
- In the Bible, Jesus also talks about the 7 evil spirits. Matthew 12: 44-45
2. What happens when we Die?
- Obviously, there's only two places to go: Heaven or Hell.
- Jesus already promised us that we would have a place in Heaven, when we accepted him into our hearts. John 14: 1-32 Corinthians 5: 88 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.
- Thus, we shall not be afraid to die.
3. Are there such thing as haunted houses?
- The ghosts that are in these haunted houses are usually predicted by psychics.
- These ghosts aren't those who died in that house, but rather are the demons, evil spirits or fallen angels. They could manifest themselves.
- On the other hand, a psychic means in ancient Greek, of the mind or mental, or also called sensitive.
- The psychic is very sensitive to the supernatural world and somehow claims to have a sixth sense. Well, though some say they are true and some oppose to this, there is such a thing in reality.
- The reason why psychics exist is because of the opening up of one man's Spirit to the spiritual world of darkness.
- 1 Samuel 28 talks about a spiritist and Saul.
In conclusion to this topic, we end with the question: In your opinion, do you think Demons could harm us? Why, or why not?
- Certainly, we, as Christians believe that they couldn't.
1 John 4: 44 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.
2 Corinthians 13:55 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?
Isaiah 43: 11 But now, this is what the LORD says—
he who created you, Jacob,
he who formed you, Israel:
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
Well, hope you all are inspired!
This really put our mind in thoughts. I can honestly say that I, personally asked questions that I couldn't answer and had been in my head for quite some time. Well, I had a satisfaction of the answers I got today and some couldn't be answered because it's far beyond everyone of our logics and comprehensions. I guess God have some wonderful secrets to share with us after all. Maybe that's the reason why some questions couldn't be answered. Who knows?