Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Youth Alive WA

Hey guys. I can't believe this blog wasn't updated for a month! too long eh? thank God for the chatterbox still keeping this alive.

Anyway, Youth Alive Western Australia is coming this Friday playing in Glad Tiding PJ at 8.30PM It is going to be awesome, Please if you can make it, please go for it. Esp if you're a musician. Its been a while since we go for concerts and things like that. So make a trip down if you can. Don't worry if you're like college or what. Have a thick face and make a trip down keke

on Saturday There is this YOUTH ALIVE parents and youth prayer thing organised by Youth Alive Malaysia, It starts at 5pm. I am going for it. (After youth of course) Let me know if you're interested in this as well. We can arrange a trip down to GTPJ after youth. If you want to know more about this let me know. It will be until 7 or 8

;) Hope for some good response

2 comments:

Cassie said...

haha i can easily go cause i dun look like any of the college students haha =p

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.